A really special quilter with a huge heart and apparently a lot of energy puts out a challenge every Monday. I love to take a peek at her blog HERE and see what she is going to attempt for the week. I am always impressed at how much she actually accomplishes (so much so that I find it a teensy bit intimidating!)
But I've finally decided to screw up my courage and jump in (she invites anyone that wants to participate to link to her blog) so here goes my list for this week...
1. Finally finish quilting my selvage quilt now that my machine in back from the shop. (working but not totally fixed...still waiting on a part)
2. Make a tote bag for summer, using the fun shrink-when-you-iron-it-stuff I bought Friday.
3. Finish another block in my Comfort and Joy quilt a long.
4. Finish piecing the charity quilt top that is currently just a stack of fabric. (no photo yet)
5. Write 3 new patterns this week (the math is done, just need to photograph and write the files.)
To be perfectly honest, I don't think there is much chance all this will happen seeing as it is already Tuesday. But what the heck, I might even surprise myself. What are your goals this week?