Thursday, February 7, 2013
I have made lots of progress on this quilt.
I made over 50 blocks while on my retreat not long ago.
Then I finished up the blocks and got the top pieced into three large sections earlier this week.
I found a wonderful extra wide backing for it at my local store.
And now I need to get it basted. I'm going to try this method that looks so much easier than crawling around on the floor.
This quilt is a variation of this fun quilt. Now that I've made it king size, I wish I had done it the way she did...instead of moving the strips around.
Oh well, maybe next time!
Enjoy every stitch!