(Luna is completely unaffected by the craziness around here!)
If you happen to be unable to quilt because your basement flooded and the entire level of your home is getting new flooring including your sewing room (hypothetically speaking, of course!) there are other creative things to do that do not require access to your favorite room in the house. Here's a few suggestions...
1. Flip through some quilting magazines for inspiration and ideas.
2. Catch up on your blog reading!
3. Do a handwork project.
4. Read a book.
5. Listen to a Pat Sloan podcast on tune in radio.
6. Enroll in a Craftsy class (I hear they have awesome writers on their blog! *wink*)
7. Go for a walk, the dog will love you.
8. Hang out at your local quilt shop, they love fat quarter folding volunteers.
9. Schedule all those appointments you've been putting off (please tell me I'm not the only one!)
It's only been a week and I might be going slightly crazy! My hubby had the nerve to mention that I "seem a little crabby" Really? It's obvious that I'm a little stressed out and I don't like dealing with the aftermath of a flooded basement? Crabby? As if.
Enjoy some stitching for me!