I decided to play along over at Sew Mama Sew and participate in the party. The rules are simple, just share a little bit about my favorite quilt and then link up. It seems easy enough, and I like easy!
The hardest part is deciding which quilt to choose as my favorite. That changes from day to day and almost every time I finish another quilt! Currently, this one has to be my favorite for several reasons...
1. It's made entirely from polka dot fabric I've been collecting for years.
2. It's got lime green solid fabric (my go-to neutral!)
3. It made me a cover girl! (Fons and Porter Easy Quilts, current issue)
4. Its bright and happy.
5. It was a fun strip piecing method.
6. My kids like it.
7. It was featured in a booth at spring quilt market.
8. It arrived home last week after being gone a long time.
Just for fun...leave me comment telling me which color combination you think I should use for my next version of Lime Twist. I will randomly draw a winner next friday for a copy of this magazine (I may have bought all the ones I saw in the store!) And as long as I'm mailing an envelop, I will stuff some fabric and a goodie or two in with it! How does that sound?
Oh, and don't forget to go over to Sew Mama Sew and look at all the other amazing quilts!
Enjoy every stitch!