Free tutorial for this block found on Craftsy.
A few things I currently love about quilting:
1. Playing with this fabric bundle that arrived this week.
2. Reading this book that also arrived this week.
Luna keeping the quilts warm.
3. Binding two more quilts that just arrived from the longarm quilter.
4. Reading this post from Audrey.
(Reject block from the last quilt!)
5. Finishing the last quilt for the book!
6. Going to my local quilt shop with a friend today.
(Photo from Pinkadot Quilts blog found HERE.)
7. Enjoying these cute hexies that Kelly made.
(Photo from Crazy Mom Quilt blog found HERE.)
8. Thinking about making one of these cute zipper cases.
9. Having a hubby who brings me hot coffee while I quilt.
(Gorgeous flowers arranged by Rachael, photo from her blog, link HERE.)
10. Seeing photos from Rachael's wedding, possibly the most romantic ever!
I hope you're finding lots to love about quilting today.
Enjoy every stitch!