I've tried my best to be a good girl this year. For the most part I think I've done well. There may be a few instances, but do we really need to get into the details? LOL
I have been thinking about what I would most like to find in my stocking this year and I've come up with a few ideas.
1. These rulers are awesome even though I never got that longarm I asked for last year. Just saying.
2. And these charms are so sweet. I loved wearing my new pumpkin with bling this fall, it only seems natural that I should get a tree for Christmas.
3. These patterns are so gorgeous. I know I'm biased because Missy is such a sweet person, but I could seriously have fun with them!
4. Now that I'm standing on my feet all day at the quilt shop I'll need these shoes to help my poor aching feet.
5. And how clever is this Folding Ruler for taking to classes and retreats? I really need it!
6. I've been having so much fun hand quilting with pearl cotton, I'm going to need some more of these needles.
7. I'm pretty sure these Slippers would be amazingly toasty warm while I'm stitching!
8. And while I'm sitting and stitching, I need to stay up to date with my bloggy friends and quilt news, so this new iphone plus might be helpful. Or maybe just one of these for fun!
Like I said Santa, I tried really hard this year, shouldn't a girl get some credit for effort?
The fine print: this list contains some affiliate links. Purchases made through these links will result in a small reward for me. I am always grateful for your support!