This is just a tiny portion of the quilt I basted last night. I actually ran out of pins at the very end and had to use huge ones that come home from quilt shows on the label. Good grief!
This is from a workshop I taught in January and have really had trouble making up my mind which way to put it together. I asked for a vote between two options from the family and they were evenly divided. So I opted for the choice I've never tried before and I have my fingers crossed that it will turn out okay.
Here's a peek at the backing, where I put the extra blocks....
And yes, I know, that is VERY pink. What can I say, I've been in a pink mood lately.
Love the small squares. Can't wait to see the whole thing!ReplyDelete
One day I'm going to get the hang of hitting the REPLY button BEFORE I start typing!Delete
Thanks, I hope to be able to share a few from the workshop I taught as well. It's fun to see how different fabric combinations change the look of the same block.
This comment has been removed by the author.ReplyDelete