How is it possible that this is the 500th post on this little blog of mine? I know I talk too much, apparently I type too much as well. So what have I been sharing in these 500 posts? Let's see...
* published a dozen patterns
* gone on road trips and quilting adventures.
* shared my friends' quilts and show and tells.
* participated in super fun swaps.
* made a few minis and pin cushions.
* led a mystery quilt that is soon to be revealed.
* reviewed a few books.
* gushed over a few quilt stars.
* shared a few quilt shows in photos.
* made a few tutorials.
* cooked up a few recipes.
* shared a few too many photos of my furry family members.
* suggested a 10 minute tip or twenty.
I have a favor to ask. If you would be so kind as to leave a comment telling me your favorite thing about this blog, and I will give away a prize. That's right, I will pick a random number from the comments and send a gift to you. I have no idea what it is yet, but I'm sure it will include a pattern, some fabric and a little something fun. Can you do that for me? I love comments, please?
Thanks so much...and here's to the next 500!