(I did not win this gorgeous raffle quilt!)
I had lots of good intentions but somehow it just didn't work out like I had hoped.
I did not accomplish...
1. I didn't get a cute little Halloween mini quilt made that I really wanted to quilt.
2. I didn't go to Houston (never have actually but I will go one day!)
3. I didn't write a half dozens posts that I intended to.
4. I didn't get nearly enough sleep.
5. I didn't read the book for my book club this month.
(I did give him lots of belly rubs!)
I did however...
1. I did finish and give SIX quilt tops to a long arm quilting friend to quilt for me.
2. I did vend at a local quilt show for a weekend.
3. I did teach 3 programs and 2 workshops.
4. I did go to 2 horse shows and 3 cross country meets.
5. I did go to 3 local quilt shows.
6. I did donate a quilt to the guild charity.
7. I did attend my two guild meetings and my bee group.
8. I did mail two quilts out for publication in spring magazine issues.
9. I did write two articles for Craftsy.
10. I did volunteer at the Quilt Cabin during the county fair (so fun!)
11. I did do 34 loads of laundry (but who's counting?)
12. I did clean up the summer garden and plant the winter veggies.
(She requires daily love as well.)
And before the month is over, I will...
1. Make Tarzan and Jane costumes for Kelly and her horse.
2. Host a Halloween party for the kids and their friends.
3. Go to one more cross country meet to cheer for my boys!
4. Machine quilt a large quilt that's been waiting for me.
5. Put the borders on a New York Beauty quilt that I finished today.
Okay, now I think I understand why I didn't get that mini quilt made or that book read. Oh well, there's always next month!