Sunday, May 3, 2015
Here's what's happening around here.
1. Still stitching 1718 quilt along blocks and enjoying them very much.
2. Walking the dogs every day and soaking up the sunshine that we waited all winter for.
3. Making and drinking smoothies every day.
4. Missing track season just one week out because I love to watch my boys run.
5. Getting excited about horse showing season and thrilled that Kelly won CHAMPION on Saturday.
6. Ordering pizza at least once a week as usual.
7. Not making the time to read for book club and missing it!
8. Prepping and planning for two guild visits this month.
9. Looking for a quilt that has gone missing...
10. Dealing with the worst allergy season ever.
11. Doing more loads of laundry than I can count.
12. Counting down the days until summer break!
13. Writing two new quilt patterns.
14. Buying too much fabric online.
15. Watching Outlander on tv and wishing it came on every night, instead of just once a week!
16. Listening to my kids laughing and wondering why they had to grow up so fast.
17. Watering the veggie garden every day and keeping my fingers crossed for a bumper crop.
18. Deciding how long I can avoid all those piles of chaos in my sewing room.
19. Wondering if anyone is still reading this random list.
20. Planning to attend a workshop this week!
What are you up to this week?