I finished the Midnight at the Oasis quilt top. I can hardly believe it! The last row of blocks used strips cut only one inch wide. Which means that the finished strips are only one half inch wide!! I actually found it less tricky than I expected. I precut all of the pieces and used chain piecing and they sewed together in just a few days. Okay, they were rainy days and I didn't want to leave the house, so I might have stitched quite a few hours each day. LOL
I found a cute backing fabric and plan to baste and quilt it this week if all goes well. If not, next week is fine too. Check in over HERE for the progress the others are making. I am really happy with this bright and wild result.
Enjoy every stitch!