I just wanted to send you a short list of items I would be thrilled to find in my stocking this year. I have been very good for the most part...well, execpt for a few minor things, and maybe one or two not-so-minor things...but, all in all, I would say I've done the best job I can. There's a lot of temptation to resist these days! I did work hard and I was very nice to lots of folks so maybe that will help push me from the naughty to the nice list? Anyhow, if you are feeling generous, any of these items would be greatly appreciated.
1. This sweatshirt would be super cute on me don't you think?
2. This thread collection would sure come in handy!
3. This thimble might even fit my chubby little finger.
4. I think this folding cutting mat would be great to bring on retreats and to classes!
5. And this travel case would be perfect to carry it in!
6. I might as well get a new rotary cutter to keep with my new mat and case, don't you think?
7. And I've lost this ruler so a replacement would be greatly appreciated!
8. I use these snips at home everyday, so having one for travel would be awesome.
9. I realize I'm not going to run out of fabric any time soon, but this bundle would be fun to play with!
10. This Accuquilt Go cutting system has been on my wish list for a long time. I am certain I would put it to good use.
12. This chair won't fit in my stocking, but it sure would look cute in my sewing room.
13. And while I'm dreaming BIG this quilting frame would sure help me save some time!
Did you explain to Santa Claus that his sack would be ....enormous ?? LOL !!ReplyDelete
Looks like a great list!ReplyDelete
LOVE THE LIST!ReplyDelete
Oh what a wonderful wish list!! (LOVE that chair especially!!)ReplyDelete
Hope all your Christmas dreams come true!ReplyDelete