Thursday, December 29, 2016
2017 Resolutions or whatever...
So this year my TO DO list is going to include (and I'm writing it down on my calendar now so I won't forget) the following.
1. READ more books. My book club is great at referring good books and I am going to take the time to actually try to read each one this year. At the very least I can listen to them on tape while I commute to work.
2. NAP. That's right, I plan to schedule a nap every week or so, because by golly I deserve it.
3. RIDE MY BIKE once the weather gets warmer. I love riding my new bike and it's way healthier than doing that fifth load of laundry for the day!
4. FAMILY AND FRIENDS will get priority on my calendar over work or 'stuff'. All that 'stuff' will eventually get done, but the people in my life are precious and they deserve priority!
5. THE BEACH. I am going to make a serious effort to find myself on a beach at some point this year. I love the beach so much, and it's not looking like it will happen, but if I get creative, it might!
So while y'all are all finishing your UFO's and organizing your sewing rooms and breaking world records, I'll be napping. This will be the first year I actually have a chance to succeed at my New Years Resolutions (or whatever you want to call them!)
Happy New Year friends!