Monday, April 9, 2018
Currently I am...
1. Struggling between doing housework or sewing on a binding? Both need to be done, one is obviously more enjoyable than the other. So I'm blogging instead. LOL
2. Putting off lots of work details that involve travel arrangements, contracts and paperwork that aren't nearly as fun as the actual quilting and teaching parts of my job!
3. Missing my Kelly but so thankful she came home this weekend and gave me an excuse to get absolutely NOTHING done on my "to do" list.
4. Listening to my dogs sigh loudly because they still can't go outside and play in the yard because the new grass seed is trying to take root. It seems to be an endless process.
5. Looking at the grey misty cold weather and feeling thankful I don't have to leave the house today.
6. Thinking about my son Danny at VaTech and all the snow they are getting AGAIN.
7. Hoping the weather is better in Athens is nicer than here so my son David doesn't have to walk to class in the rain.
8. Feeling a bit healthier after Kelly cleaned out the fridge and stocked it up with only nutritious foods for me.
9. Looking at a pile of laundry that is NOT going to wash itself. Sigh.
10. Longing to go spend some quality time with my Amara. I need to dig through the bins of quilt tops and find something to load. I just finished two more quilts but waiting to get that binding done (see #1) before photographing them.
What are you up to this Monday morning?
Whatever it is, Enjoy!
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Just keep looking at that first photo and how pretty that binding is--so nice a bright and cheery!!! How can one be sad and missing their kids when you look at that binding--!!ReplyDelete
What a great binding fabric. I'm reading blogs and catching up on emails. Now I need to head to the studio and finish the borders on a big customer quilt, and load up the next one. I could also be doing computer work/putting away trunk shows etc.....ReplyDelete
That quilt is just gorgeous. I want to go make something like it right now! But... there is housework, other projects to finish and admin... Maybe I'll follow your lead and go write a blog post!ReplyDelete
I have days like that too....just hard to get started huh. Love that binding though and the quilt on the frame looks like a good one!ReplyDelete
Well, I should be doing a myriad of things, but I'm reading blogs and enjoying some beautiful spring weather. Okay, in a few minutes I'll go do something I can cross off my list.ReplyDelete