Monday, April 9, 2018
Currently I am...
1. Struggling between doing housework or sewing on a binding? Both need to be done, one is obviously more enjoyable than the other. So I'm blogging instead. LOL
2. Putting off lots of work details that involve travel arrangements, contracts and paperwork that aren't nearly as fun as the actual quilting and teaching parts of my job!
3. Missing my Kelly but so thankful she came home this weekend and gave me an excuse to get absolutely NOTHING done on my "to do" list.
4. Listening to my dogs sigh loudly because they still can't go outside and play in the yard because the new grass seed is trying to take root. It seems to be an endless process.
5. Looking at the grey misty cold weather and feeling thankful I don't have to leave the house today.
6. Thinking about my son Danny at VaTech and all the snow they are getting AGAIN.
7. Hoping the weather is better in Athens is nicer than here so my son David doesn't have to walk to class in the rain.
8. Feeling a bit healthier after Kelly cleaned out the fridge and stocked it up with only nutritious foods for me.
9. Looking at a pile of laundry that is NOT going to wash itself. Sigh.
10. Longing to go spend some quality time with my Amara. I need to dig through the bins of quilt tops and find something to load. I just finished two more quilts but waiting to get that binding done (see #1) before photographing them.
What are you up to this Monday morning?
Whatever it is, Enjoy!