Plaid Paws Pattern found HERE.
I've been inspired by several "Bucket List" suggestions online recently and thought I would share my own "Quilter's" version here.
- Make a pumpkin block.
- Enjoy a campfire/fire pit with family.
- Treat yourself to a pumpkin spice anything.
- Use a leaf print fabric in a project.
- Go for a hike.
- Display autumn quilts.
- Snuggle up with a good quilting book.
- Make a pot of chili.
- Enjoy a bowl cozy.
- Stitch a pumpkin pin cushion.
- Get lost in a corn maze.
- Visit a quilt shop (wearing a cute mask!)
- Pop a bit of plaid into a project.
- Light an autumn scented candle.
- Whip up a candy corn tea towel.
- Pin some autumn ideas on Pinterest.
- Visit a pumpkin patch.
- Change your rotary blade.
- Drink apple cider.
- Wind some neutral bobbins for piecing.
- Go for a long walk and enjoy the changing leaves.
- Free motion quilt some leaves!
- Fill a glass jar with buttons or threads as part of an autumn display.
- Make a leaf garland.
- Bake some yummy pumpkin bread.
What would you add to your Autumn Bucket List?
Enjoy every stitch, sip and color of autumn!
I think that I would add apple pie with vanilla bean ice cream and saltedcaramel sauce.ReplyDelete
Thanks for your lists, they are inspiring!
Thanks for all of your autumn suggestions. I hope to make the pumpkin muffins as soon as our new oven arrives!ReplyDelete
That's a great list!! Thanks🎃🍂🥧ReplyDelete
Love your list! I've checked a lot of them off already, too! ♥ Add s'mores to the camp fire, and an afternoon hunting acorn caps to make wool acorns, and watching Hocus Pocus (along with all my other favorite, in-season DVDs), and the list is complete for me!! :)ReplyDelete
I also loved reading your list. A bunch of these I've done. 1,6,7,8,12,21. This year I recorded all the mushrooms growing on our property and I did buy Minnick's plaid bundle. I hope you have a wonderful thanksgiving next week.ReplyDelete